Changing Lives Everyday... More people trust their eye surgery to the doctors of Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center than anywhere else in Arizona. Over the last 35 years, we have become one of the largest Cataract, Retina and Glaucoma practices in the nation, providing state-of-the-art surgical and medical ophthalmologic care through-out the state of Arizona. In addition, we are considered a premier provider for vision correction options such as LASIK and the ICL Implantable Contact Lens. A career in the Eye Care industry could provide you with long-term employment stability. Proven within our organization, many employees have been here for 10, 20 and some even over 30 years.
We are currently hiring for a Driver in our Transportation Department. Candidates must posses a valid drivers license and clean MVR. The driver will assist in transporting patients to their scheduled appointments, transferring equipment between local and statewide clinics, and making deliveries to all clinics on an as needed basis. Candidates must have a professional demeanor and customer service background and be able to sit for long periods of time. This position will require the physical ability to safely load and unload patients from vehicles and to lift 50 pounds. Work schedule will typically be Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
• Driver must have strong driving skills. One (1) year prior work experience in corporate transportation desirable.
Skills and Proficiencies:
• Must be able to pass pre-duty and randomly administered drug and alcohol tests as well as any state mandated tests
• Must be able to converse fluently in English, as well as follow written and verbal instructions in English
• Basic computer skills and experience in Microsoft Outlook
• Regular and reliable attendance is expected
• Driver must have no felony convictions
• Driving record must have no DUI convictions in the past 10 years
• Must be able to read and understand traffic signs and signals, road maps and route schedule
• Current Arizona driver's license and a clean driving record free of major violations
• Must possess a current CPR certification, or obtain one within the first 6 months of employment
• Driver must have the ability to work outdoors, with moderate exposure to extreme temperatures.
Work will require the physical ability to safely load and unload patients from vehicles and to lift 50 pounds.
BDPEC offers a very generous and comprehensive total rewards package to include company medical, dental and vision insurance for employees, up to 19 days of paid time off per year, a 401(k), flexible spending account plan, and training opportunities. To learn more about Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center and our career opportunities, please visit our website at www.goodeyes.com. Pre-employment drug and background screening required prior to employment. Barnet Dulaney Perkins is an Equal Opportunity Employer.