Licensed Physicians Assistant or Nurse Practitioner - Lake Havasu
Changing Lives Everyday... More people trust their eye surgery to the doctors of Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center than any where else in Arizona. Over the last 35 years, we have become one of the largest Cataract, Retina and Glaucoma practices in the nation, providing state-of-the-art surgical and medical ophthalmologic care through-out the state of Arizona. In addition, we are considered a premier provider for vision correction options such as LASIK and the ICL Implantable Contact Lens. A career in the Eye Care industry could provide you with long-term employment stability. Proven within our organization, many employees have been here for 10, 20 and some even over 30 years.
We are currently looking for a Licensed Physicians Assistant or Nurse Practitioner for our Lake Havasu Clinic. The successful candidate will be performing H&Ps the majority of the time. This per diem position will require candidates to work a set schedule and could pick up others shifts if they are willing.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare preoperative and postoperative areas for patient. Monitor cleanliness, assemble supplies, and check equipment for proper functioning.
- Provide physical or emotional support to patients as needed.
- Assist anesthesia provider during patient anesthetic stages.
- Assist in safe transportation and position of patient.
- Provide evaluation, observation and treatment of patients under local anesthesia.
- Communicate with patient and family as necessary, providing information and emotional support.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of patient’s pre-operative and post-operative experience.
- Assist with codes and other emergencies.
- Assist RN in counting and recording of narcotics.
- Circulate (Yag & Excimer) laser procedures.
Skills / Requirements
Licensed Physicians Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
BDPEC offers a very generous and comprehensive total rewards package to include company medical, dental and vision insurance for employees, up to 19 days of paid time off per year, a 401(k), flexible spending account plan, and training opportunities.
To learn more about Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center and our career opportunities, please visit our website at www.goodeyes.com.
Pre-employment drug and background screening required prior to employment.
EEO/AA (W/M/Vets/Disability) Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP; http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Lake Havasu